- Opinion: Juana Gomez Library Champions Developing 2020 Strategies, Daily Camera, Jul. 16, 2019
- Potential Options for the Boulder Library (Inside Boulder, Feb. 22, 2019)
- Public Panel Discussion: Funding Our Library Future recording (Feb. 4, 2019)
- 2019 Library Newsletter columns Commissioner Jane Sykes Wilson – January, February, March
- Library Master Plan Update and Funding Needs City Council Study Session
(Nov. 28, 2018) Session Summary, Library Commission presentation
- City Council Member Bob Yates’ Column on Library Funding (Dec. 2018)
- Boulder Library Champions, a group of private citizens, independent of the City of Boulder/BPL, in favor of forming a library district.
- The Boulder Library Foundation generously funds over 90% of all BPL programs, as well as unique opportunities, like completely covering the start-up costs of the BLDG 61 Makerspace (including specialized machinery, tools and supplies). Since 1974, the Boulder Library Foundation has been bringing people together to ensure BPL can continue offering meaningful educational programs for our community. Learn more and please consider making a donation today.