Interested in being a part of Maker Made? Full participation details can be found on this page.
The artwork on display will meet the following criteria:
- Work should have an obvious connection with the maker movement and maker media – this is not a traditional painting and sculpture show.
- While not limited to the following categories, preference will be given to maker-related works including electronics, printmaking, robotics, woodworking, mechanical design, metalworking, textiles, fiber, cosplay, 3D printed objects, laser or CNC made items and interactive installations.
- Pieces must be the original work of the applicant.
- All ages and skill levels are welcome to submit work.
- Pieces must be in ready-to-hang or display format. View the detailed hanging requirements.
- Interactive and kinetic pieces should be able to handle the rigors of daily use in a public space with no maintenance to be performed by BLDG 61 or Boulder Library staff.
Submit Work to Maker Made
You may submit up to three pieces for consideration, and each piece must be submitted separately through this form. You will be notified of acceptance by Jan 29th.
Submit Work to Maker Made 2020
- Jan 29th – Submissions Due
- Jan 30th – Applicants Notified of Acceptance
- Feb 5th (3 – 7 pm) – Pieces Dropped Off at Canyon Gallery
- Feb 8th (6pm) – Maker Made Gallery Opening – Show Begins
- March 30th (11 am – 4 pm) – Pieces Picked Up at Canyon Gallery – Show Concludes
Drop Off & Pick Up Details
Selected artwork will need to be dropped off and picked at the Boulder Public Library Canyon Gallery at the following times:
- Drop Off – Wednesday, February 6th ( 3 pm – 7 pm )
- Pick Up – Saturday, March 30th ( 11 am – 4 pm )
If your work is an installation that requires special accommodation, please contact [email protected] ahead of drop off.
Each piece of work will be featured within a booklet produced by Maker Made curators, and be made available online in PDF form.