Our lives have changed in a great many ways because of COVID-19. School has moved online, sporting events have been canceled, proms, graduations and other special events have all been put on hold. We are coping with COVID-19 in different ways. Making art at home is a great way to express how we’re currently feeling. Whether you identify as a doodler or bona fide artist, the library wants you to submit pictures of your art and creations to Boulder Public Library’s Viral Art: A Virtual Exhibit. Submissions may also be shared on the library’s social media accounts.
What’s keeping you inspired during school and library closures? How are you coping while staying safe at home? We want to see the art you’ve been making to get you through these strange and changing times.
Entries accepted through Aug 31.
- Teens in grades 6-12, living in Boulder County, may participate in this art exhibit.
- Only one submission per person, please.
- Art submissions will be accepted in digital media, or pictures of fine art (acrylics, drawings, oils, prints, sculptures, or watercolors) and photography. If you can take a picture of it, you can submit it!
- Minimum image size: 1080px X 1080px (Instagram size), may be larger.
- For questions, please contact Julianne Ingram at [email protected]