What’s keeping you inspired during school and library closures? How are you coping while staying safe at home? We want to see the art you’ve been making to get you through these strange and changing times. View gallery.
Entries accepted through Aug 31.
- Teens in grades 6-12, may participate in this art exhibit.
- Only one submission per person, please.
- Art submissions will be accepted in digital media, or pictures of fine art (acrylics, drawings, oils, prints, sculptures, or watercolors) and photography. If you can take a picture of it, you can submit it!
- Minimum image size: 1080px X 1080px (Instagram size), may be larger.
- For questions, please contact Julianne Ingram at [email protected]