Program Proposal Form
General Information about Presenting at the Boulder Public Library
- Boulder Public Library plans programs between 3-6 months in advance of presentation date.
- We receive a high volume of requests and are not able to respond directly to all submissions. If your program is of interest, our staff will contact you.
- Typically payment for programs ranges from free to $200. Staff will consider material needs, size of audience and relevance to mission in negotiating fees.
- Due to limited financial resources, out-of-state presenters are rarely booked.
- All presenters who are booked will be required to sign a scope of work and if there will be payment for services, a W-9 and other financial documents will be required for the City of Boulder. These materials will be supplied once a presenter is confirmed.