The mission of the Boulder Public Library is to enhance the personal and professional growth of Boulder residents and contribute to the development and sustainability of an engaged community through free access to ideas, information, cultural experiences and educational opportunities.
The Boulder Public Library is central to Boulder’s cultural, intellectual and economic life, deeply rooted in the community and responsive to its diversity. Both physically and virtually, it is an interactive connection to our past, present and future – enabling the sharing of ideas, access to quality information, inspiration from the arts, and dialogue with others in the community or across the globe.
- Boulder Small Business Development Center
- Volunteer Appreciation Week
- Critical Thinking and Art of Science Exhibition
- Edible Learning Garden
- Attend an Adultology class at the library
- April is Earth Month!
- Art of Data Open call!
- Boulder Arts Week Starts Friday!
- Teen Focus
- Yarn-fiti knit-ins and installation
- Enjoy music at the library!
- Bike Week is underway
- Upcoming programs for kids
- Save the Date!
View the full news archive.