The mission of the Boulder Public Library is to enhance the personal and professional growth of Boulder residents and contribute to the development and sustainability of an engaged community through free access to ideas, information, cultural experiences and educational opportunities.
The Boulder Public Library is central to Boulder’s cultural, intellectual and economic life, deeply rooted in the community and responsive to its diversity. Both physically and virtually, it is an interactive connection to our past, present and future – enabling the sharing of ideas, access to quality information, inspiration from the arts, and dialogue with others in the community or across the globe.
- North Boulder Branch Library Community Survey
- Volunteers Needed: Jaipur Literature Festival
- Slow Mover Exhibit & Art Giveaway
- Connecting Families With Books!
- Grown at Your Library
- Streaming & Downloadables
- Recommended Read
- Visit the Civic Area
- Become a Homebound Program Volunteer
- Movies & Music
- Summer of Discovery
- Kanopy streaming
- May is Archaeology
- Thousands of e-books
View the full news archive.