How to connect
- When in range, select the ‘ConnectBoulder’ network, using your computer’s Wi-Fi interface. No password requirement.
- Once you’ve connected, launch your Web browser and review & accept the user agreement.
Print via Wi-Fi
Black & White: $0.10 per side
Color: $0.25 per side
- Main Library Wireless Printing
- Meadows Branch Library Wireless Printing
- George Reynolds Branch Library Wireless Printing
- NoBo Corner Library Wireless Printing
You will be redirected to the PrinterOn web page for the location selected. Enter your email address and upload your file (or enter a URL), and then click the green print icon.
Within a few minutes, your print job will be ready to release from the library’s print release station. Enter your email address to release your print job. The Wi-Fi printing system can only print single-sided, letter-sized documents.
Converting documents such as emails, Google docs, boarding passes, account statements, or other web resources to PDF format may be required to maintain proper print formatting. An easy way to convert files to PDF is using the print dialog in the Google Chrome Web browser and select “Save as PDF”.