Wireless Internet and Printing
Free wireless internet (Wi-Fi) access is available at all locations during regular operating hours. Users must comply with the Computer Use and Internet Access Policy and the Library Rules.
How to connect
- When in range, select the ‘ConnectBoulder’ network, using your computer’s Wi-Fi interface. No password required.
- Once you’ve connected, launch your Web browser and review & accept the user agreement.
Black & White: $0.10 per page
Color: $0.20 per page
Send your prints from anywhere and pick them up at your local library.
Three ways to submit your items to print:
- Use the Online printing portal
- Email them
- B&W Submission Email, [email protected]eprintitservice.com
- Color Submission Email, [email protected]
- ePrintit app
Pick up your print-outs at any of our library locations within 24 hours of sending them.