Wireless Internet (WiFi)
Free wireless internet is available at all locations, through the City of Boulder network ConnectBoulder. No password is required.
Reserving a Public Desktop Computer
Laptops & Hotspots
- Only at the Main Library
- 3-week checkout with a Boulder Library card or verified courtesy card
- Available for holds
In-House Chromebook Laptops
- Available at all locations
- 90 minute checkout for use at location (no renewal) with a Boulder Library card or verified courtesy card
Printing, Copying & Scanning
Black & White: $0.10 per page
Color: $0.20 per page
*Printing costs are the same as copying costs. Scan to email is free.
Send your prints from anywhere and pick them up at your local library within 24 hours of sending them.
Ways to print your item:
- Print from our public computers.
- Upload to the online printing portal
- Email them to B&W Submission Email or Color Submission Email
Color and black & white printing are available at all locations.
Copying and scanning services are available at Main Library, Meadows Branch Library and Reynolds Branch Library. Each patron has a $1 print credit each day. Print jobs over $1 require payment with cash or credit for release. The credits reset each day and do not carry over.
There is no fax machine available at any location.