Public Computers are available at our Meadows Branch, Reynolds Branch and NoBo Corner Library.
Our public computers have the following:
- Equipment: CD/DVD drive, USB ports, audio jacks
- Internet: Chrome, Edge
- Productivity: Microsoft Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019, Word 2019, Access 2019, Acrobat Reader DC
- Music/Video: VLC Media Player
How does reserving a computer work?
- Use your current Boulder Public Library card or a Computer Use Card to log on to a public computer.
- Guest passes are available for visitors without a library card. Limit one per day.
- A standard computer reservation is 1 hour, with the possibility of a limited number of automatic extensions, subject to demand.
- 15-Minute Express Computers are available.
- Users are limited to 2 hours per day on all public computers.
Guidelines for Public Computers
- No food is allowed at the computers. Covered drinks are permitted.
- Users must conform to the policies stated here and to our General Rules and Regulations when using library computers.
- Boulder Public Library cards & Computer Use cards are non-transferable. Users must use their own library card to reserve a computer. The use of a friend or family member’s library card is not permitted and may result in the suspension of computer privileges.
- Headphones are required for listening to any resource with an audio component.
- Three onscreen warnings will appear prior to the end of your computer session. Failure to comply with these warnings will result in the loss of your work.
- The last computer session of the day ends 10 minutes before the library closes.
- Boulder Public Library is not responsible for time or data lost due to computer or power failure.
- Parents and caregivers are expected to monitor their child’s use of the computers and internet and accompany children in need of supervision to ensure their safety and well-being