More on Your Account
Accessing your Account Online
Access your account online at https://boulder.flatironslibrary.org/MyAccount/Home. Using your online account, you can see checked out items and due dates, renew items, see any unpaid fines, change your email address for notifications and more.
Keeping Your Reading History
You can keep a list of items you have checked out, even after you have returned them. From the time you have enabled “My Reading History”, a list of items you have checked out will be saved for you to view. The list is only available for viewing when you are logged in to your account. Items checked out at the time of enabling “My Reading History” are not added to “My Reading History.” If you choose to disable this feature, the list of items will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
What are the implications for “My Reading History” in terms of confidentiality?
You should be aware that using “My Reading History” means this information is being stored on the library computer server. If the library is served with a subpoena, Reading History information may need to be surrendered to law enforcement officials.
To access the “My Reading History” feature:
- Log in to your account online.
- Click on the “My Reading History”in the left hand column under My Account.
- To enable “My Reading History,” click the “Start Recording My Reading History” button.
- To disable at any time, click on the “Stop Recording My Reading History” button. (NOTE: All entries in My Reading History must be deleted before the system will allow you to Opt Out.)
- To selectively delete items from the list, check the entry in the Mark column and click on “Delete Marked.”
- To delete all entries, click on “Delete All.”
Change of Address
It is your responsibility to let us know when your mailing address, telephone number or e-mail address has changed. To update your contact information, telephone the library at 303-441-3100 or visit any Boulder Public Library location.