Need tax forms? Our locations do not carry ANY hard copy forms, but you can visit our Tax Forms Research page for specific links to commonly used federal and state forms.
Get FREE Tax Preparation
Boulder Public Library (BPL) is partnering with Tax Help Colorado, Emergency Family Assistance Association (EFAA), and Community Resource Center (CRC) to provide FREE, high-quality tax preparation to households that earned less than $58,000 in 2022.
Main Library, 1001 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80302 (map)
- Boulder Creek Meeting Room (1st floor, left of the elevator) or The Eldorado Room (1st floor, right of the elevator)
- Feb. 18-April 15, 2023
- Tuesdays from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Appointments are not required but are highly recommended. Some walk-in appointments will be available – please go to TaxHelpCO sign-up page.
- Program Flyer COMING SOON
East Age Well Center, 5660 Sioux Dr., Boulder, CO 80303 (map)
- February 3 – April 12, 2023
- Appointment Required: Starting January 9, 2023 call (720) 327- 3363 9am -2pm or book online
- To minimize contact two brief appointments will be scheduled one week apart and permission will be needed for Tax-Aide Volunteers to retain tax documents between the two appointments. In addition, some communication about tax returns may need to be done by phone or email.
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Sponsored by AARP