Cozy up with books! Play the Winter Reading Challenge December 20 – February 28!
For kids, ages 6 to 11, challenge yourself to read 500 minutes. That is 50 minutes a week.
For adults and teens (12+), challenge yourself to read 1000 minutes. That is 100 minutes a week. Need some recommendations?
- Anyone age 6+ can play!
- Program runs from December 20 through February 28.
- Track your reading minutes; books, magazines, audiobooks or reading aloud all count.
- Play online or pick up a bingo card.
Sign up and log reading
Already have an account from Summer of Discovery? No need to make a new account – simply log in to your account. Each week one winner will be drawn for each age category (children and teen/adult).
Earn an entry by doing the following:
- Kids ages 6-11 read for 50 minutes
- Adults and teens (12+) read for 100 minutes
- Each activity badge earned in Beanstack will count as an entry
- You are not limited to only one entry per week — if you are an adult and you read 300 minutes, you get three entries
Play with a Bingo Card
Print or pick a card up (available Dec. 16 or 17) and return it to Main Library or Meadows Branch Library. Cards will be collected from Sunday, December 20 through Sunday, February 28. One winner will be drawn from all completed cards for each age category (children and teen/adult) at the end of the program.