Available at the Main Library
We are partnering with BCycle for our Book A Bike service. Visit the accounts desk at the Main Library. Our staff will check out to you a BCycle fob with directions on how to use the bike. At the end of every 60-minute trip, return the bike to any Boulder BCycle station. This program is only available with a valid Boulder Public Library Adult card. All BCycle riding rules apply to your trips.
Please be aware that it may take up to 24 hours to activate the Book A Bike fob once you have completed the Bcycle User Agreement.
Learn more on the BCycle website.
What do I do to get riding?
- Check out the Book A Bike fob available at the Main Library.
- Fill out the User Agreement (It may take up to 24 hours to activate Book A Bike fob.)
- Head to any BCycle station (map & app).
- Press the silver button on the dock next to the bike you choose to ride & tap your fob to release the ebike.
- Start riding! (We recommend you wear a helmet.)
At the end of every trip, return the bike to any Boulder BCycle station by firmly pushing into a free dock until you hear 3 beeps!
Do I get to keep the bike for a whole week, or do normal BCycle rules apply?
Check out the Book A Bike fob and ride unlimited 60- minute trips for the week! The rider must plug in the bike to a station every 60 minutes.
Need Assistance? Text/Call Our Customer Service Line: 303-532-4412 or [email protected]