- Skeptical council questions library district, with eye on Boulder control, The Boulder Beat, Feb. 15, 2020
- Boulder City Council growing closer to action on library taxing district, The Boulder Daily Camera, Feb. 11, 2020
- Boulder Public Library funding model returns to Council ahead of final signal on property tax district, The Boulder Daily Camera, Feb. 6, 2020
- Boulder Library Champions announces 2020 plans, The Left Hand Valley Courier, Jan. 29, 2020
- Boulder City Council will reconsider library district proposal, The Left Hand Valley Courier, Jan. 1, 2020)
- Library district could bring new services to Gunbarrel and Niwot, Left Hand Valley Courier, Apr. 25, 2019
- Create a district for Boulder Public Library, Daily Camera, Apr. 19, 2019
- Boulder library officials tout tax district as possible solution to funding woes, Daily Camera, Feb. 4, 2019
- Boulder will ask residents to weigh library district, Daily Camera, Nov. 27, 2018
- Facing funding woes, Boulder library pushes for special tax district as council pushes back, Daily Camera, Jul. 24, 2018
- Boulder Public Library ‘stretched to our capacity,’ facing uncertain future, Daily Camera, Jan. 24, 2018
Main Library is open with limited services, including Monday – Thursday: 9 – 10 a.m., designated access for at-risk individuals.
Meadows Branch Library has holds carryout appointments. Returns are accepted at Main Library and Meadows Branch Library.