- Scans at a 600 dpi TIFF are $10.00 per scan.
- Custom scans at 1200 dpi TIFF are $25.00 per scan.
Order and Delivery Information:
- All files are delivered via Dropbox by 5:00 pm, one week from the order date for orders of 1-5 photos.
- Rush orders will be charged double and Dropboxed by 5:00 pm of the third business (M-F) day.
- Please allow 2 weeks for orders of 6-10 photos, larger orders will be negotiated at time of order.
- Files can be burned to a CD provided by the library as a special request and an additional cost of $4.00 per CD.
How to Order a Digital Copy
For all photos: print out and complete the photograph reproduction order form. Return the form to the Carnegie Library along with a payment in order to start the scanning process. You can also email it to [email protected] and call us at 303-441-3110 during open hours with your credit card payment.
If you have questions on how to fill out the form, please call us at (303) 441-3110.
For Carnegie Library for Local History Photos (starting with call numbers 400-999), the photograph reproduction form and payment is all you need.
For Boulder History Museum Photos (starting with call numbers BHS 000-399)
For any photo from the Boulder Historical Society collection, your information, the call number (s), and the use must be submitted online at Museum of Boulder Archive/Photograph Use Agreement AFTER placing your order at Carnegie.
For the Boulder Daily Camera Photos (BDC and 928)
The Daily Camera reserves the right to determine use fees for all images from the Boulder Daily Camera collection with a 928 or BDC call number. The Daily Camera Use Fee Form must be submitted and use fees must be paid directly to the Daily Camera Editor BEFORE ordering any photographs from the Carnegie collection. Once we receive verification from the Daily Camera, we will start the process.