The Library provides a community bulletin board for patron use on a self-serve basis. Posting of notices does not indicate library endorsement of the ideas, issues or events promoted by those notices.
- All notices posted on the community bulletin board must contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring agency and/or its authorized representative.
- One notice per event or issue is permitted.
- Notices will be removed when they are no longer timely or when space is required for more current items.
- The library assumes no responsibility for the preservation or protection of any materials posted.
- In fairness to the numerous community groups, the library may control the frequency with which notices may be posted by the same organization.
- Posting information of illegal or criminal nature or that violates the Library Rules of Conduct is prohibited.
Approved by the Library Commission on May 5, 2015.